Thursday 14 January 2016

Transition Clothing Inspiration

Living in England means you and your wardrobe have to be prepared for a change in the weather. Most of the time it's raining and miserable, but occasionally we get surprised by the odd ray of sunshine, or temperatures above 15 degrees.

This means transition clothing is a big must for me. So here are some outfits, all of which can be mixed and matched into different outfits, so you can survive the changing seasons in style!


Dress- MONKI
Shoes-Fashion Union
Bag- Black five
Phone case- Ted Baker
Hat- Warehouse
Lipstick- YSL
Sunglasses-(similar) Primark


Coat- Weekday
Top-(similar) Topshop
Skirt- Newlook
Hat- Warehouse
Boots- Riverisland

Top- Mango
Jeans- Topshop
Boots- Shein
Sunglasses- Popmap

Top- Vero Moda
Skirt- H&M
Shoes- Fashion Union
Sunglasses- Nastygal
Lipstick- MAC


*Everything you see here has been created through the Polyvore app. This is also where I get all my outfit inspiration and where I can shop from numerous stores in one place. You can follow me on Polyvore, Here .



My links 

Instagram:  @_jessshughes 
Twitter:    @_jessshughes


No comments:

Post a Comment