Thursday 17 March 2016

Going to see The 1975...Again!


When you admire a band, it’s always a beautiful thing to see them gain success. I've been following The 1975 for a few years now, and ever since I was first introduced to them, by the power of social media, I have been hooked! Now they're growing in popularity, even gaining a number one album!


Last year I made a blog post about seeing them for the first time and they have amazed me AGAIN. Since releasing their new album 'i like it when you sleep, for you are beautiful yet so unaware' I was eager to hear their material in person.





They never fail to amaze me! The combination of creative lyrics and enchanting music, makes for an unforgettable experience. I cant even choose a favorite off their album, they're all that good! However, a definite favorite of the night must go to ' Loving Someone' , the sound coming off the stage accompanied by the spectacular light show made the night all the more fabulous!



My links 

Instagram:  @_jessshughes 
Twitter:    @_jessshughes 


No comments:

Post a Comment